EB Games in Burlington, Ontario - Roblox not working gift card useles

Last night bought my sun roblox gift card screched it off did not work

Product or Service Mentioned: Roblox Gift Card.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

EB Games in Midland, Western Australia - Manger would only *just* allow refund!

Midland, Western Australia

Today I went to EB Games. The store was near Perth CBD) in Midland, actually, and the manager did not allow me to return a game that I said did not work on my PC.

He also said that the one week trial period is currently, and always has been for CONSOLE games only? "Well, this does not seem right" I screamed. I Yelled, " I've bought games in the past and previously I've had one week trials, even down to the point where I could return the game even if I "didn't like it." This actually happened today (partly), as I saw the returns receipt thingy out of the corner of my eye (I'm legally blind in my left; and can no longer see out the middle of my right one - joke). In the end, I'm taking down my array of EB bags on my wall (all 3, one of each size).

Posting here to enlighten everyone else, and having a mamoth gaming session tonight.

A manager was the cashier, he served me with a very "full of himself" attitude.

I still like Perth as a city, though...... (and my dog).

Comments

ransom

So you 'yelled' at him and still expected good service?

EB Games in South Brisbane, Queensland - Why EBGAMES Why

South Brisbane, Queensland

well i live in Perth Australia and since GAME went bankrupt i get my games from jbhifi and ebgames anway ebgames are having a big sale right now and i grabbed 6 games one of which was max payne 3 which has been out for 2 months now i like my games sealed otherwise it aint brand new as soon as it comes out of the factory seal its used so as usual when I'm getting served i ask do you have any sealed copies the manager was serving me she replied we might when we have a massive sale like this we usually open up every single game she then went on to explain that sometimes they get games from the manufacturer that arnt even sealed what a crock of *** why would a manufacturer not seal a brand new game now i have talked to numerous people that have worked for ebgames and they get to take new games home to play also they cotton slips they put the game discs in scratch the games as well one of the games i just bought was capcom classics collection in 2008 i bought a copy of dead or alive 4 from them they have the exact same mark on the disc because of those cotton slips as soon as jbhifi opened up in my area i started shopping their because all their games are sealed i buy probably 90% of my games from jbhifi outta all the games i have bought from them only 3 haven't been sealed its actions like this that cause people to import and ebgames will likely not change their ways and they wonder why more and more people are starting to import games.

EB Games in Montreal, Quebec - EBGames maloney Gatineau Quebec - failed to honour warranty contract.

xbox360 elite was bought october 6th, 2008,including 80.00$ "no fuss" insurance at EBGames on Maloney O. boul. Gatineau Quebec.

defective unit was returned yesturday September 30, 2009 in expectation of proper service. An exchange unit was provided after releasing oringal receipt,with a reciept for 150.00 for a refurbished console. 22.58$ cash was paid for another insurance.

The refurbished unit failed same day but was not accepted for exchange on condition of meeting with manager saturday October 3rd, 2009 leaving child with a defective unit and saturday meeting is improbable due to previous plans.

need help